Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
All portions in this recipe are "mas o menos", more or less. But you get the idea. I made it for dinner last night and it was amazing. Would suggest you add the sesame oil drop by drop and taste... it can get overwhelming pretty quickly. If you can't get prawns, shrimp will do nicely. Enjoy!
For the salad
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 large mango, cubed
- 3 cups Baby Spinach, washed and dried
For the dressing
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup soy oil
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 drops sesame oil (add more after tasting)
- ground pepper
- 8 prawns
- Wisk together the vinegar, oil and Splenda. Add two drops sesame oil, taste. Add more sesame oil to taste. Add pepper (or reserve and grind on top).
- In the meantime, rinse and boil prawns or shrimp. When done, rinse, cool, peel and devein.
- Toss spinach, mango, and avo with the dressing. Separate onto two plates, top with prawns. ENJOY!