Recipe by Aimchick
Welcome to heaven. This is one of the best desserts I have ever made. They are like Magic Bars but with different ingredients.... stuff I had left from Thanksgiving brunch. Just a tip, I found it easier to spread the raspberry jam after I had stirred it up a bit first. This is some tasty stuff right here!
Top Review by lmlhmd
Truly dreamy! Finally an updated "magic cookie bar"! I reduced the sugar to 2 Tblsp., and only chopped the cashews into quarters - so they were chunkier. I could only cook for 25-30" before they got brown. New tip: microwave the raspberry jam a bit to make it even easier to spread. Also - line your pan with something - very sticky!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups seedless raspberry jam
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and stir with a fork.
- Press crumb mixture into a 9x13 pan. Flatten out with the bottom of a cup measure.
- Drizzle and spread condensed milk over the bread crumbs.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up a little.
- Spoon and gently spread raspberry jam over the top.
- Sprinkle coconut cashews and white chocolate chips over the top.
- press down gently with your hands.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes until coconut gets goldden brown.