1/1 Photo of Omg... Peanut Butter Cookies
Chef #573728's Note:
My own special recipe for peanut butter cookies. I won two awards for these babies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 3Stir butter and peanut butter together in a large glass bowl until smooth. Stir in white and brown sugar.
- 4Next add vanilla, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Add egg; mix well.
- 5Add flour; mix until smooth and sticky.
- 6Roll dough into balls and place on greased cookie sheet. Dip fork into sugar and press down two ways. Put in oven for 8 minutes, or until the sides of cookie are brown and soft. Transfer to baking rack, let cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omg... Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 121.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g