Recipe by OSheri
This is absolutley the best recipe I have ever had! Creamy , Cheesy, just perfect flavor.
Top Review by Rose is Rose
This turned out a great tasty meal! I couldn't find white cheddar at the particular store I was at, so decided to use 2 cups of a triple cheddar blend and 2 cups of cubed Velveeta. Also threw in about 8 oz. of cubed ham for my carnivore husband. We were starving, so I skipped the baking step. After it was all mixed up, we just microwaved it on our plates. It got the "delicious" remark from husband! Osheri, thanks for the recipe!!
- 340.19 g medium pasta shells
- 59.14 ml butter
- 59.14 ml flour
- 473.18 ml whole milk
- 236.59 ml half-and-half
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cracked black pepper
- 946.36 ml white extra-sharp cheddar cheese (I use Sargento)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Cook macaroni noodles, drain.
- in another sauce pan melt the butter over med / high heat, wisk in the flour, gradually add the milk and half n half stirring constantly until thickened. Add the salt n pepper and the cheese stir until melted.
- Spray a 9x13 pan, pour the macaroni mixture in and bake for 2o to 30 minutes or until browned.