Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy family favorite
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, not oil packed
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle pepper
- In food processor mince garlic.
- Add tomatoes, basil leaves, and chipotle; mince.
- Add balsamic.
- Add mayo, pepper and water to desired consistency.
The water will need to be reduced if used as a dressing, but when we used it for a marinade it was awesome! I subbed sun-dried tomato pesto but that was the only change. I will most DEFinitely be hanging on to this recipe!