Recipe by I'mPat
From the Womens Weekly Gluten-free, Allergy-free cookbook.
Top Review by Mia in Germany
This was a great decadent lunch today! I had no watercress but used corn salad instead, which was fine, and as I hate mayo I used some vegan horseradish-sunflowerseed-spread. Very good and filling :) Made for Think Pink. Thanks for posting, Pat!
- cooking spray
- 4 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (gluten free)
- 2 teaspoons dill (fresh finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 100 g watercress (trimmed)
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 1⁄2 lebanese cucumber (65g, deseed and cut into matchsticks)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray medium frying pan with cooking oil spray, cook half the eggs over medium heat, swirling the pan to a make a thin omelette.
- Remove from the pan; cool on baking paper covered wire rack.
- Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Combine mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spread each omelette with half of the mayonnaise mixture; top each with half the watercress, salmon and cucumber.
- Roll omelette to enclose filling and serve.