Recipe by kelly in TO
I'll save this breakfast for a saturday morning when I know I have the time to fully enjoy it. So simple, so good. This recipe comes from a Rose Reisman book. Make it a little more healthy by using egg whites and a multi grain or rye bread.
Top Review by Paris D
This was OK. We probably won't make it again. It's surprisingly bland given the ingredients. Also, for those of you who make more than one serving at a time, the times given in the recipe will not apply and you'll have to cook it by appearance.
- 2 eggs
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 slice bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs.
- In a small skillet sprayed with vegetable spray add the beaten eggs and begin to cook on medium heat.
- After 2 minutes sprinkle the goat cheese, green onions, cilantro, salt and pepper over top and cook for 3 more minutes or just until omelette is no longer runny.
- Flip in half and serve overtop the toast.