A healthier alternative to spring rolls and easy to prepare. From BBC "Good Food" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the stems from the mushrooms and slice finely.
- 2Heat the tbsp oil and fry the carrot and mushroom for 2 minutes.
- 3Add ginger, garlic, onion and beansprouts and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 4Season with the soy and set aside.
- 5Beat together the eggs with the 1 tsp oil.
- 6Heat a medium frying pan and add a little egg (enough to just cover the bottom).
- 7Swirl in the pan and then flip when the edges become golden.
- 8Remove from pan and repeat until you have 6 pancakes.
- 9Cut each pancake in half.
- 10In the centre of the half moon place a spoonful of vegetable filling.
- 11Roll up so filling is secure, tucking the edges in as you go, repeat for the rest of the pancakes.
- 12Steam the rolls briefly to warm up (or microwave briefly) and serve.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelette Vegetable Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (554 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 273.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g