This morning for breakfast, I wanted something different...and came up with this yummy egg wrap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat small skillet over medium heat. Add butter.
- 2Pour beaten eggs into buttered skillet and cook over medium heat until beginning to bubble well. (About 2 minutes.).
- 3Turn heat down to medium-low and cook covered until completely done on top. (About 2 minutes.).
- 4Remove from heat and add shredded cheddar cheese. Cover and let set for 1 minute.
- 5Microwave tortilla with pepper jack cheese sprinkled on top for 20 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
- 6Place omelette straight from skillet on top of tortilla. Fold in sides and roll up to make a wrap.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelette To-Go
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.1
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 493.0 mg
- Sodium 507.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb whole wheat tortillas