1/2 Photos of Omelette Souffle
Posted for ZWT6. From "The German Cookbook" by Mimi Sheraton.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg yolks with sugar, salt, and lemon rind.
- 2Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into yolk mixture.
- 3Heat butter in a 9" skillet.
- 4When begins to bubble, add egg mixture.
- 5Cook slowly til bottom is golden brown.
- 6Cover pan til top is completely cooked, or serve with top SLIGHTLY runny, as with a regular French omelette.
- 7You may also turn it browned on both sides.
- 8Spread with fruit sauce or preserves.
- 9Fold in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelette Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 392.8 mg
- Sodium 165.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: