1/1 Photo of Omelette Sandwich
Creole cookin''s Note:
Slightly spicy omelette on a soft roll, what a breakfast treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs with 1 tbs water and cumin.
- 2Coat bottom of non stick pan with 1 tbs oil.
- 3Pour in enough egg mixture to coat bottom of pan.
- 4Push cooked edges into center allowing uncooked egg to flow around pan, do this twice.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6When almost cooked through, fold in half.
- 7Repeat with remaining egg mixture.
- 8Split rolls in half and place omelette into each roll.
- 9Top with tomato salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelette Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 1033.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 18.2 g