Slightly spicy omelette on a soft roll, what a breakfast treat!
Make and share this Omelette Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs with 1 tbs water and cumin.
- Coat bottom of non stick pan with 1 tbs oil.
- Pour in enough egg mixture to coat bottom of pan.
- Push cooked edges into center allowing uncooked egg to flow around pan, do this twice.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- When almost cooked through, fold in half.
- Repeat with remaining egg mixture.
- Split rolls in half and place omelette into each roll.
- Top with tomato salsa.