- 4 eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 hoagie rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs with 1 tbs water and cumin.
- Coat bottom of non stick pan with 1 tbs oil.
- Pour in enough egg mixture to coat bottom of pan.
- Push cooked edges into center allowing uncooked egg to flow around pan, do this twice.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- When almost cooked through, fold in half.
- Repeat with remaining egg mixture.
- Split rolls in half and place omelette into each roll.
- Top with tomato salsa.