Recipe by Lori Mama
Recipe courtesy Kraft What's Cooking Magazine with slight modifications.
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled this back for 1 serve so just baked it in a small oven proof skillet/fry pan at 175C and it was cooked in less than 10 minutes so made for a quick and easy breakfast sprinkled with a sharp cheddar and instead of salsa some cherry tomatoes picked fresh from the garden. Thank you Lori Mama, made for Everyday A Holiday.
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 bell pepper, your choice, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa, your favorite
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 15x10x1 inch pan with parchment paper, making sure ends extend over the edge of the pan.
- Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine eggs with next 8 ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top and continue baking until cheese is melted.
- Roll omelette immediately beginning at the short end and peeling off the paper as omelette is rolled.
- Place on platter and cut into 4 pieces.
- Serve with heated salsa.