Prep 0 mins
Cook 13 mins
This is an easy meal that anyone could do. My mom showed me this recipe and i love it and make it all the time for my brother and I.
- Start the water boiling in a pot.
- Put two eggs in the Quart sized bag.
- Insert other Ingredients.
- Close bag tightly and shake the ingredients together.
- When the water boils, Put the omelette in the water for 13 minutes.
Super easy and tasty too! My sister helped the kids make this for our sleepover. Kids thought it was fun. I liked the clean up and the "walk away and come back with a meal" part. Thanks for the kid friendly, tasty idea. :)