This is an easy meal that anyone could do. My mom showed me this recipe and i love it and make it all the time for my brother and I.
My Private Note
- 1Start the water boiling in a pot.
- 2Put two eggs in the Quart sized bag.
- 3Insert other Ingredients.
- 4Close bag tightly and shake the ingredients together.
- 5When the water boils, Put the omelette in the water for 13 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelette in a Bag
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 140.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.5 g