Recipe by Vicarious Visions
An omelette perfect for breakfast or for lunch that's sure to give you a healthy start to your day.
- 1 large egg
- 2 slices avocados
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 slice chicken breast
- 5 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, crack egg and mix.
- Add in salt and pepper.
- Over medium to high heat, pour in egg into a pan.
- When it's slightly settled, and you can lift the edges up, put in avocado pieces on one side of the egg.
- Add the slice of chicken on top.
- Sprinkle as much cheese as you like. (I suggest minimal for a low fat recipe).
- Top with two generous slices of ripe tomato.
- Fold the other half over.
- Let settle and cool.
- Enjoy with some salsa and olives on the side!