- 12 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 ounces black olives, pitted and halved
- 7 ounces feta cheese, cut into chunks
- 2 onions, cut into round slices
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 red peppers, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and saute the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the olives, red peppers and feta cheese to the onions and cook gently for a further 5 minutes.
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl then add 2 tablespoons of the onion, olive, cheese mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in another frying pan and pour in the omelet mixture.
- Fry the omelet on both sides then repeat the process until all omelets are done.
- Serve hot.