Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Belgian endives and shrimps are a great combo.
- 3 eggs
- 10 g butter
- 2 Belgian endive
- 100 g cooked shrimp, very small, peeled
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add pepper and a little bit of salt.
- Chop the endives.
- Heat the pan. Melt the butter and fry the endives, season with pepper and little salt.
- Pour the eggs on the endives and bake on low heat. Make sure not to overcook them.
- Sprinkle the shrimps and the chives on top at the very last moment.
- Serve and enjoy!