Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is one of my favorite omelets. Everything blends so well with each other.
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 avocado (ripe, peeled and sliced into strips)
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout (fresh)
- 3 ounces goat cheese (thinly siced or crumbled, Pampered Goat brand)
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture.
- When the egg mixture is half way through cooking, spread the goat cheese on one half of the omelet, and spread the slice avocado on top of the goat cheese, and on top of the goat cheese, spread the alfalfa sprouts.
- Flip the ungarnished half of the omelet over the half with the ingredients, and continue cooking to your liking.
- Cut the omelet in half and serve.