Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
I came upon this recipe by chance.I following a different omelet recipe. I ate it and it tasted deliciously peppery including cheesey with the two cheeses. This omelet is also good with a little maple syrup on the side.A fruity drink is also recommended when you eat this.^0^
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded colby cheese (about 1/4 of a cup shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese (less than 1/4 cup shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- Put a frying pan on the stove over med high, after rubbing margarine over the entire pan.
- Once the margarine melts add beaten eggs over it.
- Once you see the eggs whites cook clearly add the shredded cheeses on top of the egg.
- After your egg is not nearly cooked through all the way, but enough for you to flip one side.
- Then continue to flip and turn the omelet on different sides until sides are crunchy.
- When egg is done remove from heat and serve in a plate for yourself!
- If desired put a little maple syrup on the side for taste.
These were great! We substituted American cheese for the colby. It was so crispy and cheesy.