I came upon this recipe by chance.I following a different omelet recipe. I ate it and it tasted deliciously peppery including cheesey with the two cheeses. This omelet is also good with a little maple syrup on the side.A fruity drink is also recommended when you eat this.^0^
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a frying pan on the stove over med high, after rubbing margarine over the entire pan.
- 2Once the margarine melts add beaten eggs over it.
- 3Once you see the eggs whites cook clearly add the shredded cheeses on top of the egg.
- 4After your egg is not nearly cooked through all the way, but enough for you to flip one side.
- 5Then continue to flip and turn the omelet on different sides until sides are crunchy.
- 6When egg is done remove from heat and serve in a plate for yourself!
- 7If desired put a little maple syrup on the side for taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelet Scrambled Eggs(With Cheese)
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.1
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 691.0 mg
- Sodium 600.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 32.7 g