Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is really just scrambled eggs with a whole bunch of stuff in it. Easy, delicious and comforting!
- Crack all 4 eggs into a bowl.
- Add the milk, salt and pepper to the eggs and whisk. Set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms in a bit of butter for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the shredded cheese, bacon crumbles and sauteed mushrooms to the egg mixture and mix.
- Pour egg mixture into a pan at medium-high heat and cook eggs, scrambling constantly, until no liquid is visible.
- Top with additional cheese and parsley if desired.
Delicious easy recipe. I added gren chili peppers and used bacon bits (made by my special butcher) This would be very reasy to make for a large crowd. Get the mushrooms etc cooked then just before breakfast heat through add the eggs and it is ready in 5 minutes.
My husband likes a lot of different things in his eggs so I made this dish for him. He liked the eggs but as usual he had to put salsa on it. Otherwise made as written. Thanks JujuBee Bullwinkle.
i tried this its very good thanks for posting dee