Recipe by Juju Bee
This is really just scrambled eggs with a whole bunch of stuff in it. Easy, delicious and comforting!
Top Review by Bergy
Delicious easy recipe. I added gren chili peppers and used bacon bits (made by my special butcher) This would be very reasy to make for a large crowd. Get the mushrooms etc cooked then just before breakfast heat through add the eggs and it is ready in 5 minutes.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese (we like Colby Jack)
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- extra cheese (to garnish) (optional)
- parsley (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack all 4 eggs into a bowl.
- Add the milk, salt and pepper to the eggs and whisk. Set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms in a bit of butter for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the shredded cheese, bacon crumbles and sauteed mushrooms to the egg mixture and mix.
- Pour egg mixture into a pan at medium-high heat and cook eggs, scrambling constantly, until no liquid is visible.
- Top with additional cheese and parsley if desired.