1/3 Photos of Omelet Scramble
Juju Bee's Note:
This is really just scrambled eggs with a whole bunch of stuff in it. Easy, delicious and comforting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack all 4 eggs into a bowl.
- 2Add the milk, salt and pepper to the eggs and whisk. Set aside.
- 3Sauté mushrooms in a bit of butter for 2 or 3 minutes.
- 4Add the shredded cheese, bacon crumbles and sauteed mushrooms to the egg mixture and mix.
- 5Pour egg mixture into a pan at medium-high heat and cook eggs, scrambling constantly, until no liquid is visible.
- 6Top with additional cheese and parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelet Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 447.3 mg
- Sodium 562.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.8 g