Recipe by Debe
Prepare the night before...for an easy Brunch......
Top Review by Chef Ram Menon
Very easy to make and a wonderful. I added mixed herbs rosemary, thyme oregno and chillie flakes. tasted real good. for non meat eaters use chopped tomatoes, carrots and cauliflower instead of ham. Thanks for a great recipe
- 16 slices sandwich bread
- 8 slices cheese
- 16 slices ham
- butter (for bread)
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove crusts from bread.
- After buttering bread on both sides, place 8 slices in greased baking pan.
- Top bread with 1 slice cheese and 2 slices ham.
- Top with other 8 slices of buttered bread.
- Pour the mixture of eggs, milk, salt, and mustard over sandwiches and refrigerate overnight.
- Before baking, sprinkle with cornflake crumbs and margarine over top.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.