Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Another great party food. Serve warm or at room temperature, these are great for your vegetarian guests. As an appetizer 2 rolls will give you 4 servings.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon thai soy sauce
- 6 scallions, chopped finely
- 1 fresh red chili pepper, seeded and chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped, plus leaves to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs with the water and Thai soy sauce in a bowl. Set aside and mix together the green onions and red chili pepper.
- Heat half the oil in an 8-inch skillet and pour in half the egg mixture. Tilt to coat the bottom of the skillet evenly and cook until set. Lift our and set aside. Heat the remaining oil and make a second omelet in the same way.
- Spread the scallion and chili mixture and curry paste in a thin layer over each omelet and sprinkle the cilantro on top. Roll up tightly and cut each roll in half and then cut each piece on the diagonal in half again. Serve immediately, while still warm, or prepare in advance and serve at room temperature. Garnish with cilantro leaves.