Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came from TOH about 4 years ago. Ingredients can be added or deleted, subject to your personal tastes.
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomatoes
- 20 inches flour tortillas
- 4 (1/2 ounce) thin ham slices
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute mushrooms and onion until tender.
- Add egg substitute and tomato; cook and gently stir over medium heat until egg mixture is completely set.
- Place one tortilla in a large ungreased nonstick skillet; top with ham, egg mixture, cheeses, and remaining tortilla.
- Cook over medium heat, carefully turning once, until lightly browned on both sides and cheese begins to melt.
- Cut into 4 wedges. Serve with salsa.
I knew I was going to love this the minute I saw it and I was right! Terrific combination of veggies make a great omelet, and hooking it up with ham, cheese, and tortillas to make a quesadilla is brilliant! Served with my favorite salsa, just loved it - thanks for sharing!