1/1 Photo of Omelet Quesadilla
This came from TOH about 4 years ago. Ingredients can be added or deleted, subject to your personal tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute mushrooms and onion until tender.
- 2Add egg substitute and tomato; cook and gently stir over medium heat until egg mixture is completely set.
- 3Place one tortilla in a large ungreased nonstick skillet; top with ham, egg mixture, cheeses, and remaining tortilla.
- 4Cook over medium heat, carefully turning once, until lightly browned on both sides and cheese begins to melt.
- 5Cut into 4 wedges. Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelet Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 1316.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese