Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A neat way to use these inexpensive blossoms (a blessing if you garden). This is from Mireille Guilano. I haven't tried this way yet (having previously always fried them) but am looking forward to it.
- Beat the eggs and water, and add the flowers to the mix.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a skillet til very hot, then add the eggs.
- After it begins to set, crumble the goat cheese evenly over it.
- Stop cooking when just barely set, to avoid drying it out.
- Garnish with herbs and serve.