Chef #276564's Note:
A delicious breakfast in a hurry for the family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray skillet with Pam cooking spray.
- 2In a cereal bowl break 5 eggs remove yolks then add one egg with yolk.
- 3Beat with a fork until blended.
- 4Add one tablespoon of low fat milk.
- 5Heat skillet to medium heat,
- 6Pour in eggs.
- 7When the eggs began to solid up
- 8, flip then add onions, peppers, cheese, tomatoes , spinach.
- 9Fold over half the egg mixture like a flour tortilla.
- 10Remove from the skillet and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelet in a Hurry
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.9
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 437.7 mg
- Sodium 268.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen chopped onions