- 6 eggs, with yolks removed except 1 egg with yolk. (Add one tablespoon of skim or 2% milk to mixture of eggs)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped frozen green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese or 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 small diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with Pam cooking spray.
- In a cereal bowl break 5 eggs remove yolks then add one egg with yolk.
- Beat with a fork until blended.
- Add one tablespoon of low fat milk.
- Heat skillet to medium heat,
- Pour in eggs.
- When the eggs began to solid up
- , flip then add onions, peppers, cheese, tomatoes , spinach.
- Fold over half the egg mixture like a flour tortilla.
- Remove from the skillet and enjoy.