Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Easy and my family likes it.
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, milk, and salt and pepper.
- Fold in the green onions.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Immediately sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Let set a few minutes then cut into squares and serve.
I cut the recipe by half and added crumbled sausage. I was told this is the best breakfast I've ever made.
Very nice and easy for a crowd.
great flavor and texture! puffed up nicely, then settled as it cooled. tasted wonderful. I used half cheddar half pepper jack which was a great success.