Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Easy and my family likes it.
Make and share this Omelet Brunch recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, milk, and salt and pepper.
- Fold in the green onions.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Immediately sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Let set a few minutes then cut into squares and serve.
Very nice and easy for a crowd.
great flavor and texture! puffed up nicely, then settled as it cooled. tasted wonderful. I used half cheddar half pepper jack which was a great success.
Thanks for a very easy and tasty recipe. I think I might try to add sausage next time. This recipe is a keeper.