Recipe by Daydasa
My grandmother gave me this recipe and my family just loves it. I think it's a little high on the calorie chart, but everybody has to splurge on occasion:-)
Top Review by Robyn's Kitchen
This was a great dinner. I substituted the dark meat chicken with skinless boneless chicken breast, because my husband prefers it better. Everything else was as directed - and it was delicious. It was very flavorful but not overly flavored. My two year old ate it and so I know it is a keeper.
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 -4 lbs chicken thighs or 3 -4 lbs chicken legs
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 lb linguine, cooked al dente
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour melted butter or margarine and minced garlic into a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Salt and Pepper chicken to taste.
- Place chicken into garlic butter mixture and turn around to coat evenly.
- Place uncovered into oven and bake about 40 to 60 minutes or until chicken is well browned and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Place spinach in pan with butter and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Place back in oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Take out of oven and mix in linguini, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Place chicken back on top of pasta mixture and heat through in oven for about another 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!