1 hr 20 mins
My grandmother gave me this recipe and my family just loves it. I think it's a little high on the calorie chart, but everybody has to splurge on occasion:-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pour melted butter or margarine and minced garlic into a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 3Salt and Pepper chicken to taste.
- 4Place chicken into garlic butter mixture and turn around to coat evenly.
- 5Place uncovered into oven and bake about 40 to 60 minutes or until chicken is well browned and cooked through.
- 6Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- 7Place spinach in pan with butter and garlic.
- 8Mix well.
- 9Place back in oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 10Take out of oven and mix in linguini, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
- 11Place chicken back on top of pasta mixture and heat through in oven for about another 10 minutes.
- 12Serve and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oma's Garlic Chicken With Spinach Linguini
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1323.2
- Calories from Fat 833
- Total Fat 92.5 g
- Saturated Fat 39.8 g
- Cholesterol 414.2 mg
- Sodium 541.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 73.0 g