Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My grandmother gave me this recipe and my family just loves it. I think it's a little high on the calorie chart, but everybody has to splurge on occasion:-)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour melted butter or margarine and minced garlic into a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Salt and Pepper chicken to taste.
- Place chicken into garlic butter mixture and turn around to coat evenly.
- Place uncovered into oven and bake about 40 to 60 minutes or until chicken is well browned and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Place spinach in pan with butter and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Place back in oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Take out of oven and mix in linguini, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Place chicken back on top of pasta mixture and heat through in oven for about another 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
This was a great dinner. I substituted the dark meat chicken with skinless boneless chicken breast, because my husband prefers it better. Everything else was as directed - and it was delicious. It was very flavorful but not overly flavored. My two year old ate it and so I know it is a keeper.