Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted for the Omani Recipe Collection Drive in the North Africa/Middle East forum this month (Jan, 2013).
- Combine all ingredients except for the nuts in a large bowl.
- Place the egg mixture in a large nonstick pot, stir over low heat with a flat wooden spoon for 10-15 minutes or until the mixture start to thicken.
- Add the nuts and keep stirring for another 5 minutes or until the mixtures thickens properly.
- Remove from heat and place on a serving dish. Allow cooling before placing in fridge to cool properly.
- Garnish with crushed pistachio and serve with some syrup on top.