From the omanicuisine website. slightly changed to suit US ingredients. Untried as yet. Preparation time does not include making the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the garlic cloves, add half of the black pepper, honey, vinegar, tomato paste, and Worcestershire sauce, mix them well and then put the combination in the fridge for half an hour to allow the flavour to blend.
- 2Season the chicken breast with salt and the remaining crushed pepper.
- 3Heat a frying pan and drizzle some EVOO. When the pan is screamingly hot place the breasts on it.
- 4Get the mix from the fridge and wait for one of the sides of the chicken breast to whiten in colour, when that happens, flip the chicken breast and brush that with the mix. Wait for the other side to whiten, then flip and brush. Repeat the process until the mix finishes.
- 5Add water to the pan, wait for the water to evaporate, then check if the chicken is cooked using the knife test. Repeat this stage until the chicken is cooked.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omani Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.5
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 169.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 30.8 g