Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
this seems to be made a coupla ways 1 with flat bread the other with sub roll but they both have the chili potato chips crushed in them i will go with the flat bread version any one knows about this chime in
- 1 flat bread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup potato chips, chili flavored, crushed
- spread cream cheese on bread
- sprinkle on chili sauce
- put crushed chips on some say broil it a minute
- they were making it in office so maybe just roll up or microwave it a second.
This is an interesting recipe and surprisingly tasty. I used naan flatbread that had garlic flavoring. I think this would work well in a pita pocket too. Made for February Sun & Spice tag.