Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
We bought steaks from Omaha Steaks and I'm using these to test some steak recipes. My husband said, you better add this to your recipe thingy because this was the best steak I've ever had! I used the seasoning from the recipe posted here. http://www.recipezaar.com/52366
- 10 ounces top sirloin steaks (I used ones from Omaha Steaks)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning (http ( or or www.recipezaar.com/52366)
- 2 dashes olive oil
- Make sure meat is fully thawed and room temperature before cooking.
- Heat skillet to med-high (number 7 on my dial).
- Coat steaks with seasoning on both sides.
- Sear steaks on both sides for about 30 seconds each. Using tongs to turn.
- Lower heat slightly.
- Add olive oil to pan.
- Cook steaks 4 minutes on each side, pressing down as necessary.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.