This is more of a dip than a dressing. Great with sliced apples, pears, strawberries. Wonderful for a party tray. It's absolutely marvelous darling!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir first six ingredients together in a saucepan.
- 2Cook until thickened.
- 3Remove from burner and cool slightly.
- 4Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 5Add Cool Whip and the custard sauce.
- 6Blend until smooth.
- 7Serve as a dip with sliced apples, pears, strawberries, etc.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omagene's Fruit Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.7
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 153.6 mg
- Sodium 397.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 46.3 g
- Protein 8.7 g