1/2 Photos of Olympic Seoul Chicken
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe came out of the Oregonian in Portland, Oregon. It looked good. I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and ginger. Set aside.
- 2Heat oil in large skillete over medium heat.
- 3Add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
- 4Add garlic and red pepper, cook stirring 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5Add vinegar mixture, cover and cook about 15 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- 6Uncover, cook about 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thick.
- 7Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olympic Seoul Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 875.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 29.1 g