Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe came out of the Oregonian in Portland, Oregon. It looked good. I haven't tried it yet.
- Mix together vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillete over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
- Add garlic and red pepper, cook stirring 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add vinegar mixture, cover and cook about 15 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- Uncover, cook about 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thick.
- Serve with rice.
Except for using 3 large chicken breasts, I followed the recipe right on down & we had a great chicken dinner served over a combo of brown rice & peas! Very easy to make, wonderfully tasty & now I have a great new way to serve chicken! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for Family Picks during ZWT6]
Very easy to make and very flavorful. I would add a few extra pepper flakes next time as I love me a hot and spicy chicken. The sauce is great, would double it next time. Served over white rice with green beans. Great dinner!! Made for a Seasoned Sailor and his Sassy Sirens - ZWT6!!
Absolutely love this dish - have made it serveral time - perfect with Cold Peanut Soba Noodles - it has become one of my favorite meals