This recipe came out of the Oregonian in Portland, Oregon. It looked good. I haven't tried it yet.
- Mix together vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillete over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
- Add garlic and red pepper, cook stirring 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add vinegar mixture, cover and cook about 15 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- Uncover, cook about 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thick.
- Serve with rice.