Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great Barbecue and Grilling Recipes
- 1 1⁄3 lbs hamburger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 hamburger buns or 4 pita bread
- Prepare hot grill.
- Combine hamburger, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Form into 8 patties.
- Sprinkle 1 ½ tablespoons feta over 4 patties. Top with the other 4 patties and seal edges.
- Place patties on an oiled grill and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns.