1 hr 10 mins
Roman Parparov's Note:
A part of the complete Rabbit dinner I am creating. The Olivier salad is a Russian classic, but using rabbit meat in it is my idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 potatoes, cooked
- 1 carrot, cooked
- 1/2 lb rabbit, cooked (meat from ribs and neck is perfect)
- 1 large pickled cucumber, in brine
- 1 ounce green onion
- 1/4 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg, hardboiled
- 5 ounces baby green peas, canned
- 5 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1Potatoes and carrots should be cooked through, but not falling apart!
- 2cut all the hard ingredients to 1/6 inch cubes. It really helps to use a special greens' cubing device.
- 3place the cubes in a large mixing bowl.
- 4add cheese, onions, mayonnaise, peas and spices.
- 5mix together, but very carefully, in order not to mash everything.
- 6serve standalone, or in sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Rabbit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olivier Salad Rabbit Style
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 655.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: