Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Great appetizer. Can be made up to 3 days ahead. Time is marinading time, Use imported olives.
Make and share this Olives With Garlic, Herbs and Chiles recipe from Food.com.
- 709.77 ml green olives or 709.77 ml black olives, pitted and drained
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 29.58 ml basil, chopped
- 2.46 ml grated orange zest
- 2.46 ml grated lemon zest
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir well.
- Marinate for at least 12 hours or up to 3 days in refrigerator.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Serve at room temperature.
Great flavors! I used black olives, and made them early in the morning. At dinner, my daughter loved them! Thanks for a yummy dish! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.