Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Great appetizer. Can be made up to 3 days ahead. Time is marinading time, Use imported olives.
- 3 cups green olives or 3 cups black olives, pitted and drained
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir well.
- Marinate for at least 12 hours or up to 3 days in refrigerator.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Serve at room temperature.
Great flavors! I used black olives, and made them early in the morning. At dinner, my daughter loved them! Thanks for a yummy dish! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.