Recipe by Thymestudio
Another summer pasta salad great for a hot afternoon. I like serving with homemade bread and it makes a great simple lunch. Note: I like using a mix of different olives, but you can use your own favorites.
Top Review by KLHquilts
Lovely! Very light flavors; delicious but not overwhelming. I used regular black olives, for fear that something like kalamata would overwhelm everything else -- but I think I'd prefer it with a stronger-tasting olive. I used whole wheat rotelle, and a hand-made mozzarella from Vermont that I picked up at our local farmer's market. Wonderful way to bid adieu to summer foods. Thanks for posting this!
- 453.59 g pasta
- 59.14 ml divided extra virgin olive oil
- 170.09 g olives, pitted, cut in halves
- 170.09 g can canned tuna, drained
- 453.59 g fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 29.58 ml fresh marjoram, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 473.19 ml cherry tomatoes, cut in halves