1/1 Photo of Olives, Tuna and Fresh Herbs Pasta Salad
Another summer pasta salad great for a hot afternoon. I like serving with homemade bread and it makes a great simple lunch. Note: I like using a mix of different olives, but you can use your own favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta al dente. Drain.
- 2Drizzle pasta with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Stir and let cool.
- 3Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4Cover and refrigerate one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olives, Tuna and Fresh Herbs Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1002.2
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 1273.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 51.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: