Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pulled from a magazine but as yet untried by me.
- 3 cups kalamata olives
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red fresh chili pepper
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Finely chop garlic,chilli and basil.
- Mix these ingredients with olives, mustard seeds and oil
- Store in sealed jar and keep in fridge.
Yum! Yum! Yum! Simple tasty mezze style food. I love olives and I knew I would like this recipe. My 7 year old daughter took one of the jars and ate most of the olives and basil, the hot red chilli didn't even bother her. I didn't finely chop everything, just cut them in fine strips. Served with Hummus and flat bread as mezze before dinner. Thank you katew for a wonderful recipe.