- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar (or boutique vinegar)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place minced garlic, mustard, celery salt, s&P, vinegars of choice in bowl.
- Very slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified (thick and creamy).
- Place in glass container.
- Can be refrigerated for 2 weeks and brought to room temperature prior to dressing salad.
- Note: Dressing can be used as a base to which any blue cheese can be added.