Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice crisp pastry for a starter - to serve with drinks and/or dips.
- 150 g kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 60 g semi dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- chopped fresh herb (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius.
- Line oven tray with baking paper.
- Combine olives, tomatoes and herbs if using.
- Spread mixture evenly over puff pastry with back of spoon.
- Cut pastry into squares then triangles.
- Place on baking tray and bake 12 to 15 minutes until crisp and golden.