Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious spread is great on crostini or in a sandwich. I use this on my Bagletta and Tunaletta sandwiches I posted here. You can easily halve this recipe if you desire, but it keeps very well in the refrigerator.
- 3 cups pimento-stuffed green olives
- 3 cups pitted black olives
- 2 ounces anchovies, with oil
- 8 garlic cloves (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons capers, drained
- In a food processor pulse the green olives until chopped, not pureed. Place in a non-reactive mixing bowl.
- Do the same with the black olives. Mix with the green olives.
- Put the garlic, anchovies, and capers in the food processor and pulse until minced. Add the olive oil and process until well incorporated.
- Scrape the anchovy-garlic mixture into the mixing bowl with the olives and mix well.