Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy and great tasting appetizer. You can not just have one.... You will have garlic breathe when you are finished, but it's worth it.
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 -2 clove garlic, mashed (to your taste)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients, except olive oil in the food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Turn processor on low setting and gradually add olive oil until you get a grainy texture.
- I stop and start and scrape down the sides as I am going.
- I try to add as little oil as possible, but enough to hold the mixture together so it will spread nicely.
- Serve with slices of grainy baguette.
- This is wonderful and easy.
What a great change to using just black olives. Full of flavour and very popular here. Thanks for posting.
I just made and posted a pic. I love olives, so this is just what I needed for my olive fix. I served it along side some Ritz whole wheat crackers. It sure was tasty! I used 1/4 c. of oil, and put it in without thinking all at once, and I think next time I will put in a little less, and there will be a next time... Delish! Thanks LeeAnn :D
I made this for New Years Eve and everyone loved it. I actually served it with garlic toast crisps and it dissapeared quickly.