- 1⁄2 cup green olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 -2 clove garlic, mashed (to your taste)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients, except olive oil in the food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Turn processor on low setting and gradually add olive oil until you get a grainy texture.
- I stop and start and scrape down the sides as I am going.
- I try to add as little oil as possible, but enough to hold the mixture together so it will spread nicely.
- Serve with slices of grainy baguette.
- This is wonderful and easy.