Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this spread as part of a tapas platter, and it always disappears. I use all kinds of olives, including Kalamata, Nicoise, garlic stuffed, Manzanillas, etc. I serve water crackers with pepper, or other crackers that have a little kick. This spread is also great on toasted mini onion bagels.
- 1 cup mixed olive
- 1⁄4 cup giardiniera, drained
- 1 tablespoon pepperoncini pepper
- 1 tablespoon roasted red peppers packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄2 tablespoon capers
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- parsley (to garnish)
- Pulse all the olive salad ingredients in a food processor until slightly chunky.
- Combine cream cheese together into a ball or rectangle and place on a platter.
- Pour the olive mixture over it.
- Decorate with parsley.
- Serve with crackers or other bread.