Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is great as a dressing for Linda's Muffuletta Sandwich New Orleans Style, and also as a tasty addition to tossed green salads, pizzas, and is a great relish to spread on crackers!
- 10 ounces pimento stuffed olives, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ounces diced pimentos, drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients, and chill.
Totally delicious! Used the last of some Italian in a bottle as the dressing; awesome!
If you love green olives and garlic you're going to love this salad. I used sliced olives and balsamic vinegar. Made for the Photo Swap