1/3 Photos of Olive Quick Bread With Cumin and Oregano
An easy quick bread. Add walnuts if desired. Perfect for an Italian or Greek dinner. From Pop It, Stir It, Fix It, Serve It.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Coat a 9x5-inch loaf pan or a baking sheet with oil or nonstick spray.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, salt, oregano, and cumin in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir with a fork or whisk to distribute.
- 4Add beaten egg, milk, and oil. Stir until moistened. Stir in olives and nuts if using.
- 5Smooth dough into 9x5-inch loaf pan, or form dough into a ball shape, place on pan, and flatten into a round about 3 inches high and 8 or 9 inches in diameter. Brush a little olive oil on the top if desired.
- 6Bake about 40 minutes, or until brown and knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Quick Bread With Cumin and Oregano
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 425.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g