I found this in a new cookbook from the Visiting Nurses Ass'n. of Central Jersey. Thanks Karen Rossiter!
- Place rack in lower third of the the oven and preheat to 350F.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Whisk together the first 5 ingredients.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and oil.
- Add the flour mixture and lightly mix together.
- add the nuts and olives.
- Stir until blended.
- Place batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and unmold onto rack.