Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Adapted from Southern Living. A quick, easy good for a week-night meal recipe. You need to like olives if you are going to try this one.
Top Review by robbin.oakley
This is SO good!!! The Sherry and olives add great flavor. I went ahead and cut my pork into strips, to help make stretch the meat a little. Served over some thin spagetti..Delish!!!
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the flour, salt, and pepper together in a mixing bowl or shallow dish.
- Dredge pork slices in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; cook pork slices in hot oil until browned on both sides.
- Add in green onions, dry sherry, water, marjoram, and basil; bring to a simmer.
- Add in mushrooms and olives.
- Cook pork for 4 minutes on each side or until tender.