- 2 (10 ounce) cansrefrigerated pizza crusts
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olive
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Unroll the dough portions crosswise onto a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray and sprinkled with cornmeal.
- Slightly overlap the edges of the dough, pinching the edges together to seal. Pat the dough into a 15 x 12-inch rectangle. Bake at 450° for 2 minutes.
- Top with the remaining ingredients. Bake an additional 12 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with pepper, if desired.