1/3 Photos of Olive Pinwheel Bread
I make this concoction a LOT for parties! I slice it and serve it with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping! AWESOME! Looks really nice, too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated French bread dough, unrolled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, more if needed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup ground parmesan cheese, or grated is ok
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, just a little
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- more parmesan cheese
- 1Unroll dough onto a VERY lightly floured surface.
- 2Brush whole top with olive oil.
- 3Sprinkle evenly with rest of ingredients, except egg yolk and additional parmesan.
- 4Roll up, jelly-roll style starting from short end.
- 5Pinch seam to seal well.
- 6Place seam side down onto lightly greased baking sheet.Tuck ends under.
- 7Brush with egg yolk. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake in 350º oven for 23-28 minutes til nicely golden brown.
- 9Cool a little bit, slice, serve with bread dipping oils, or just olive oil and balsamic vinegar slightly swirled together.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Pinwheel Bread
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 1132.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: